Chris W. Rocco & Co dba Texas Tax Specialists - State & Local Tax Consulting Services
RSS

Recent Posts

New Client !
MUD Election November 8, 2016

Categories

MUD Election 2016
New Client
powered by

My Blog

MUD Election November 8, 2016

Write your post here.

14 Comments to MUD Election November 8, 2016:

Comments RSS
John Depperschmidt on Friday, October 28, 2016 3:37 PM
Information on candidates it basically non-existent. You are the only candidate that comes up on a Google search. You may care to blog a little about your goals and reasons for wanting the position?

bestessays uk on Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:38 PM
Elections are something that we should not take lightly. As fellow citizens, it is our duty to elect and choose the most capable person to lead our nation. We should not let people who have indecent and vile intent to run our country. The power to vote is given to us, and we must wield it to the utmost of our abilities. Not voting is an unacceptable act. We should all choose who we think is the best person going into our future.

John ynhtbgrfv on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:56 AM
Excellent.

Chris Rocco on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 10:30 AM
I am no longer the Chief Financial Officer for Emc2 Financial nor am I doing any work for them. The assets of the LLC were bought by private investors and the CEO, Bart Hosier and I, chose to "cash in" our stock and go in a different direction. We have formed a new corporation, Consensus Builder, LLC, and are currently concentrating on the development of telecommunication platform application for both android and iphones.

https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/ on Monday, August 27, 2018 4:54 AM
This legislative wrap has many points which should be discussed widely in articles for better understanding.I liked this interesting post.

net worth on Thursday, November 22, 2018 2:11 AM
I Am So Happy To Read This. This Is The Kind Of Manual That Needs To Be Given And Not The Random Misinformation That's At The Other Blogs

d on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:52 AM
d

top-businessschools on Monday, December 24, 2018 10:58 AM
People at the businesses would love to add this to their educational doc list. Nice work sharing this man. I would love to add this to my collection too

vivaessay on Sunday, December 30, 2018 12:44 PM
Oh I see, this was the one for which my essay writing colleague was asking me to participate in.I don’t like politics. Anyways thank you for sharing this link.

essays reviews uk on Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:52 AM
I want you to tell me more about this election. I've missed that.

papersplanet.com on Saturday, January 26, 2019 3:57 PM
Wow! This is a beautiful blog and its having great information about elections that's so wonderful. Its beauty attracts the much people and mine too. I am really glad to see your post and now waiting for your next blog.

best essays au reviews on Monday, February 04, 2019 3:27 PM
MUD Election November 8, 2016, creativity and tragedy, seems like an interesting combination, nice selection of words and can I have a link to the event on-line?? I want to see it on my own

trustmypaper.com review on Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:14 AM
This blog is ripsnorter in the field of tax. This post endows tax assistance. These tax consultants are so confidential. It is a much easier way to approach for tax returns and other tax related matters

Potassium chloride in uae on Sunday, March 17, 2019 12:40 PM
This is so wonderous and useful post which provides ostentatious facilities to overcome the tax problems. This is much-needed post to secure the tax returns and up to date the public from tax evaluation